Here is What You’ll Learn
- Defining Emergency Remote Learning (ERL)
- Brief Backstory of What Led to ERL
- Diverse Perspectives Surrounding Online Learning
- Benefits of Online Learning
- Creating High-Quality Online Learning
- Ways to Start Applying the Knowledge
- Webinar replay will be available for all registered attendees
About Brandi Robinson
Brandi Robinson has over 17 years of experience teaching math skills at the K-12 and college level. Her educational background includes a Master’s Degree in Curriculum & Instruction with a focus in Mathematics and a doctorate in Curriculum & Instruction with a focus in online education. These degrees have given her a unique wealth of information to pull on to enhance instructional design theories and continue to grow and evolve as our understanding of learning changes.
About Meghan Garfield
Meghan Garfield is the Director of Strategic Accounts for the Higher Education Division. She has spent many years overseeing course development at A Pass Educational Group. She has deep experience as an instructional designer and truly understands the needs of the higher education community.
February 17th at 1 pm ET