Higher ed Course Design Checklist
As higher ed curriculum developers, we ask these questions during the course design process.
- Will the course engage learners?
- How can we address all learning styles?
- What types of assessments will measure student learning?
- Which design principles will ensure accessibility to all students?
- What knowledge are the students expected to have after completing the course?
Developing higher ed courses in a rapidly changing higher ed landscape means keeping abreast of latest trends.
Download and share this handy checklist when planning and designing higher ed courses.
Download: Higher ed Course Design Checklist