You’re invited to register for our upcoming free webinar on May 26th at 1:00 p.m. ET. This educational webinar will be led by Vitaliy Shyyan, Ph.D., Director of Student Supports at Smarter Balanced, and Haris Papamichael, Ph.D., Vice President of Content Development at A Pass, along with Dan Souers, Director of Strategic Accounts, also at A Pass.
This webinar will highlight the processes of development and implementation of translated and illustrated glossaries for use in assessments and instruction. These resources are designed to meet diverse students’ language-related access needs and preferences and provide fair and equitable assessment content.
May 26th at 1 pm ET
Presenters will discuss:
- Steps for developing accessibility resources for diverse students.
- Strategies to ensure that principles of universal design are adhered to from inception.
- Guidelines for ensuring high-quality accessibility resources.
- Various uses of accessibility strategies.
- Overarching considerations for attending to technological innovations, bias and diversity, equity, and inclusion standards.
- You’ll also get the answers to many of your questions.